REGISTER A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
Four (4) copies of duly accomplished Certificate of Marriage (COM) with the following:
1. Certified copy of the registered Pre-Nuptial Agreement;
2. Joint Affidavit of parties who have lived continuously together for at least five (5) years (FC Art. 34);
3. Affidavit of Solemnizing officer for marriage under articulo mortis (FC Art. 27), for couple whose residence is so located that there is no means of transportation (FC Art. 28) and for those who have lived together for at least five years, specifying that he ascertained the ages, relationship of the contracting parties and the absence of a legal impediment to the marriage (FC Art29).
4. A sworn statement where both parties request in writing for the solemnizing officer that their marriage be solemnized at their preferred place (FC, Art. 8)
1. Fill-up transmittal form and Submit COM with three (3) original copies of attachments at the Civil Registrar''s Office Extension Office. Register on the official log for transaction numbering.
2. Secure receiving copy of the transmittal and follow-up/claim slip.
3. On the scheduled date and time of release, present the claim stub at Registration Division to get the owner''s copy of the registered certificates.