1. Duly accomplished Business Permit Application Form with Engineering Department stamp and assessment.


2. Locational Clearance prior to Business Permit.


3. Lease Contract between the Lessor and the Lessee. If leased, attach Mayor’s Permit registration of the building owner/landlord as a Real Estate Lessor. If not, Lease Contract between the Lessee and the Sub-Lessee with conformity of the Owner of the Building Administration. If owned, transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) or Tax Declaration (photocopy).


4. Business Name Registration with the Department of Trade and Industry for sole proprietorship.


5. Articles of Incorporation or Partnership approved by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)


6. Barangay Clearance


7. Public Liability Insurance - (Exempted, Sari-Sari Store / Carinderia)


8. Fire Safety Inspection Certificate issued by Bureau of Fire Department


9. Other Documents that may be required: 


     • Residence Certificate A and B for Single Proprietorship, C and C1 for Corporation.

     • Contractor''s License issued by the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB). In case of General/Specialty and Engineering Contractor.

     • National Food Authority (NFA) License in case of Dealer of Rice/Corn and Wheat.

     • Bureau of Food and Drug Administration (BFAD) in case of Drugstores/Bakery. 

     • Accreditation Certificate issued by the DTI in case of Auto Repair Shop, Electronics, Radio and other Electrical Equipment.

     • Custom Broker''s License issued by the Custom Broker''s Commission in case of Custom Brokerage Business.

     • Real Estate Broker''s License issued by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) in case of Real Estate Broker.

     • Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) in case of Local Manpower/Recruitment Agency.

     • Philippine Overseas and Employment Agency (POEA) in case of Manning and Crewing Services.  

     • Central Bank Authority in case of Banking Institution. 

     • Pest Control License issued by Fertilizers and Insecticide in case of Pest Control Services.

     • Videogram Permit issued by the Videogram Regulatory Board in case of Video Rental Services.

     • Occupancy Permit and Ownership in case of Real Estate Lessor.

     • Future Commodity Merchant/Broker''s License issued by SEC. For those engaged in the sale of commodities for future transactions as merchant/broker.

     • PCSUCIA (National License) for those operating Security Agencies.

     • Department of Environmental and Natural Resources (DENR) clearance in case of Mining.

     • LTFRB in case of Rent-A-Car and Transportation Services.

     • License to Operate-Firearms and Explosive Units (Camp Crame).

     • Department of Transportation and Communication (DOTC) in case of Messengerial and Courier Services.

     • Department of Energy in case of dealer of LPG.

     • National Telecommunication Commission (NTC) in case of Telecommunications.

     • Philippine Shippers'' Bureau in case of Forwarder.

     • TESDA Accreditation

     • Accreditation Certificate issued by the Department of Education Culture and Sport (DECS)

     • Certificate of Authority issued by SEC in case of financial lending institution.