APPLY FOR A BUSINESS PERMIT
1. Locational Clearance
2. Contract of lease between the lessor and lessee. If Leased, attach Mayor''s Permit
of the Building owner / landlord as a Real Estate Lessor.
If not, Contract of Lease between the Lessee and the Sub-Lessee with conformity of
the Owner or the Building Administrator.
If Owned, Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) or Tax Declaration.
3. Business Name Registration with the DTI if sole/single proprietorship
4. Approved Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Partnership
5. Barangay Clearance
6. Public Liability Insurance (CGL)
7. Inspection Report
8. Other pertinent information, documents and data that maybe required, depending on
the nature or type of business.