APPLY FOR A DELAYED REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
- Certificate of no record from the Local Civil Registration Office (LCRO);
- Certificate of no record from the National Statistics Office (NSO);
- Valid Identification cards of applicant and document owner and Affidavit of Out-of-Town Reporting attested by two disinterested persons, for event outside of Makati;
- Original copy of unregistered COM with signatures or certified copy of it from the Solemnizing Officer (SO);
- Affidavit for delayed registration executed by the SO or the person reporting or presenting the COM, the facts and circumstances surrounding the marriage and reason or cause of the delay;
- In the absence of old marriage certificate, certified copy of solemnizing officer''s record/registry book;
- Affidavit of secretaries, witnesses and contracting parties;
- Certified copy of the marriage license or certification that license was issued together with Marriage License Application;
- Certified copies of children''s birth certificates;
- Certificate of no other marriages (CENOMAR) for both parties;
- Four (4) copies of reconstructed COM, if no original was presented, and other requirements under timely registration of marriage.
Note: The Civil Registrar may require submission of other documents which he/she may deem necessary
Upon completion of the necessary requirements; fill up application form and submit the unregistered copy/draft of the certificate and its supporting evidences at the Registration Division of the LCRO. Register on the official log for transaction numbering and secure follow-up slip (3-5 mins.);
On the scheduled date, verify status of application at the Registration Division. If acceptable for registration, secure Order of Payment. If not, secure City Civil Registrar's (CCR) advice for compliance and set appointment for interview (3-5 mins.);
Pay prescribed processing fees at Miscellaneous Taxes Division and secure 0.R. (10-20 mins.);
Submit OR to processor and check the contents of the prepared COLB/COD/COFD/COM, affix signature before the CCR for the administration of oath for FREE.
Receive instruction from CCR on the date of follow up, for Makati events. Applicants for out-of-town event shall purchase Postal Money Order (PMO) payable to the City/Municipal Treasurer of the concerned city/municipality to cover cost of registration. Submit PMO to the Officer-in-charge of out-of-town process and secure copy of the transmittal letter;
For out-of-town reported events, applicant will be informed of the release of his/her personal copy upon receipt of the registered document. (The process usually takes 1 to 2 months.)
On the scheduled date and time of release, present the follow up slip at Registration Division to get the owner's copy of the registered certificates.
Note: For Makati events, applications will be posted for ten (10) days. For out-of-town reporting, applications will be forwarded to the con cerned CCR of other cities/municipalities.
Note: If nobody opposes the application after ten days of posting for Makati events, application will be turned in for registration together with the timely received documents;