APPLY FOR A LOCATIONAL CLEARANCE PRIOR TO BUILDING PERMIT
1. Completely filled-up & notarized Locational Clearance application form for building permit.
2. Seven (7) sets of architectural plan (Signed and sealed).
3. Barangay Clearance (original & photocopy).
4. If owner, photocopy of the ff:
• Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)/Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)/ DENR Certification/ Deed of Absolute Sale/ Certificate of Award
• Latest Real Property Tax Receipt (LRPTR)
5. If a lessee, photocopy of the ff:
• Contract of Lease/Authorization/Certification
6. Computation of Floor Area Ratio (FAR), for construction of structures where density is limited by a maximum Floor Area Ratio (FAR).
7. Notarized authorization for the person following up the application.