APPLY FOR A DELAYED REGISTRATION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
1. Certificate of no record from the Local Civil Registration Office (LCRO);
2. Certificate of no record from the National Statistics Office (NSO);
3. Valid Identification cards of applicant and document owner and Affidavit of Out-of-Town Reporting attested by two disinterested persons, for event outside of Makati;
4. Any two (2) of the following documents to show registrant''s name, date and place of birth, and parents'' information:(the more the better, the oldest the best)
a. Original baptismal certificate;
b. Certified copy of form 137 I school records(HS, Elementary, Nursery, Kinder or Prep);
c. Certified copy of the registrant''s medical record;
d. Income tax return of parents or registrant
e. if a voter, Certified copy of voter''s affidavit;
f. if employed, Employment service record;
g. if insured, Insurance policy;
h. The least acceptable supporting documents, if only one of the above is available, Barangay Captain''s certification, or affidavit of two disinterested persons who might have witnessed or known the child''s birth;
5. Affidavit of Delayed Registration at the back of the COLB;
6. If married, Certificate of Marriage (COM);
7. For Foreign Nationals- parents'' passport or travel documents;
8. Four (4) copies of duly accomplished COLB and other requirements under timely registration of birth.
1. Upon completion of the necessary requirements; fill up application form and submit the unregistered copy/draft of the certificate and its supporting evidences at the Registration Division of the LCRO. Register on the official log for transaction numbering and secure follow-up slip (3-5 mins.);
2. On the scheduled date, verify status of application at the Registration Division. If acceptable for registration, secure Order of Payment. If not, secure City Civil Registrar's (CCR) advice for compliance and set appointment for interview (3-5 mins.);
3. Pay prescribed processing fees at Miscellaneous Taxes Division and secure 0.R. (10-20 mins.);
4. Submit OR to processor and check the contents of the prepared COLB/COD/COFD/COM, affix signature before the CCR for the administration of oath for FREE. Note: For Makati events, applications will be posted for ten (10) days. For out-of-town reporting, applications will be forwarded to the con cerned CCR of other cities/municipalities.
5. Receive instruction from CCR on the date of follow up, for Makati events. Applicants for out-of-town event shall purchase Postal Money Order (PMO) payable to the City/Municipal Treasurer of the concerned city/municipality to cover cost of registration. Submit PMO to the Officer-in-charge of out-of-town process and secure copy of the transmittal letter; Note: If nobody opposes the application after ten days of posting for Makati events, application will be turned in for registration together with the timely received documents;
6. For out-of-town reported events, applicant will be informed of the release of his/her personal copy upon receipt of the registered document. (The process usually takes 1 to 2 months.)
7. On the scheduled date and time of release, present the follow up slip at Registration Division to get the owner's copy of the registered certificates.