APPLY FOR A DELAYED REGISTRATION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
1. Original Philippine Statistical Authority (PSA) and City Civil Registration Office Certificate of No
2. Present any of two of the following documents showing name, date of birth, place of birth and
parents of registrant:
a. Original Copy of Baptismal Certificate
b. Certified copy of Form 137/school records (Highschool, Elementary, Nursery, Kinder or Prep)
c. Certified copy of Medical Records
d. Parents'' Income Tax Return
e. Certified Copy of Voter''s Registration Record (VRR), If a voter
f. Employment Service Record, if employed
g. Insurance policy, if insured.
h. Other supporting documents that can be presented if only one of the above-mention
requirements is available such as Certificate from the Barangay Captain, or an Affidavit
from two disinterested persons who might have knowledge on the person''s birth
3. If married, must present a Certificate of Marriage.
4. Affidavit of Delayed Registration to be executed by the registrant/authorized representative
5. Affidavit of Acknowledgement/Admission of Paternity. If the child is illegitimate.
6. Duly accomplished Certificate of Live Birth (COLB).
- If executed outside of Makati but within the Philippines, must be endorsed by the Civil
Registrar from the place where the party resides.
- If executed abroad with the Philippine Consular Official, must be registered at the Manila
Civil Registry Office after an authentication by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
7. For those born and to be registered outside Makati execute an affidavit of out of town reporting
attested by two (2) witnesses of birth event.
Note: Oldest documents are more acceptable or preferable. Present original with clear