REGISTER A DEATH CERTIFICATE
1. Four (4) copies of duly accomplished Certificate of Death (COD) or Certificate of Fetal Death (COFD);
2. Duly signed as Reviewed by the Makati City Health Officer; Autopsy I Verbal Autopsy Report or Post Mortem Certificate, for Medico Legal cases.
1. Fill-up transmittal form and Submit COD/ COFD with three (3) original copies of attachments at the Civil Registrar's Office Extension Office. Register on the official log for transaction numbering.
2. Secure receiving copy of the transmittal and follow-up/claim slip.
3. On the scheduled date and time of release, present the claim stub at Registration Division to get the owner's copy of the registered certificates.